Want to date before going steady?
We understand. The following projects allow you to test the waters before fully committing or are ideal for reaching short-term goals, filling in for staff on leave or helping with nonrecurring events. Prepare to be swept off your feet and plotting how you can put that ring on our finger with the Full Access Program.
Press Release Writing
- Custom press releases written in AP Style and maximized for SEO.
Release Writing & Placement
- Combine both press release writing and placement and save! We’ll write and pitch your story.
- Pitching a press release to one geographic or industry vertical.
Blog, Social Media & Content Marketing
- Supplement your efforts with blog posts ranging from 500 to 1,000 words.
Content Marketing PackageBe a leader in your industry
- Save time and money with two blog posts and 16 social media posts each month (4 per week). We’ll help come up with the topics and do all the writing!
Daily Social Posts
- 30 days* of social media posts written exclusively for your organization.
Plans, Timelines & Strategy
Plans & Timelines for Social Media, PR or Content Marketing
- Our Empowerment Program is a half day workshop to discuss your organization’s goals, strengths, weaknesses and competition. Followed by a customized marketing plan — featuring a 12-month timeline of actionable steps you can follow.
- For websites, brochures, advertisements, annual reports, newsletters and more. All copywriting is maximized for SEO. *5-hour minimum.
Website Design & Development
- We believe websites are crucial to all marketing activities. However, simply having a nice looking website isn’t enough — immaculate user experience and search engine performance are key components. The scope of work varies depending on factors such as amount and type of pages, and whether e-commerce or database integration will be incorporated.
- The creation/enhancement of email marketing campaigns includes design of newsletter template(s), strategy for developing newsletter content and timeline for execution. Specific campaigns to drive email marketing sign-ups could be a part of the other marketing work that we are doing.
- See Full Access for Ongoing Email Newsletters.