Veracity Seeks Account Executive to Handle Growing Agency Needs
Our growing agency is looking to add another member to our team. This experienced Account Executive — with 2-4 years of true public relations experience preferably in an agency setting — will serve as the primary contact for a handful of Veracity accounts. You will be supported by an Account Coordinator, with Veracity owners serving as strategists and problem-solvers on all accounts.
Veracity Account Executive duties could include, but wouldn’t be limited to, the following:
- Identifying & placing press opportunities for clients.
- Daily contact with clients & media relating to what you’re working on.
- Collaboration & possibly management of east coast media pitcher.
- Collaboration & possibly management of copywriter(s).
- Collaboration & management of Account Coordinator on specific projects, such as research, media reports, social media maintenance, various writing opportunities and more.
- Contribute to Veracity’s social media & blog.
- Writing. Writing. Writing. Press pitches, articles, press releases, blog posts & more.
- Editing. Editing. Editing. Everyone needs an editor. Please be ours!
Working at Veracity is fun. We grind it out with our heads down each day but that gives us more work-life balance in the end. Flexible work schedules and working locations are granted to team-players who get results and give it their all—no matter when or where they are working.
Benefits include generous vacation/PTO, FMLA, health benefits, competitive compensation and continuing education opportunities.
To apply: email your qualifications and writing samples (press release and blog post) to careers(at)veracityagency.com.
**Applications that do not include (or link to) a sample press release and blog post that you’ve written will not be considered. You must include both.**