Are you ready for the office gift-giving season? No? Well, we’ve got you covered with both practical and fun gifts for every type of office personality. Here’s a gift guide for – the busy bee with places to go and people to see, the bookworm who just launched the office book club, the stress addict who works best under pressure, the organization queen who holds the office together, and the tech geek who addresses your computer woes.
The Busy Bee: Constantly on the go from business meetings to networking events, you honestly don’t remember the last time you saw them at their desk. Help make their life a little less crazy with these gifts.
- Coffee Mug: Compact and lightweight, they can throw this in their bag without fear that it will leak or get cold with its vacuum insulated technology.
- Personalized Business Card Holder: Arm the constant networker or meeting-maker with this personalized gift, they will always be prepared to make connections.
- Portable Phone Charger: They don’t have time to sit down and connect to a power outlet. Being small and compact, they can keep this in their bag and charge on the go.
The Bookworm: This person is never seen without a book in hand. Constantly on the prowl for the next read, give them a book that mixes both business and pleasure with these good reads.
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath & Dan Heath: Honestly one of my favorite books. Based on six principles, it dives deep into how and why messages stick in people’s minds, while others may not.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: Understanding relationships and interactions is key in the business world. This book is a classic synopsis of how to influence people to your best advantage.
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller: In this fast-paced world, this book stresses the importance of focusing on one thing at a time and the results it can produce.
The Stress Addict: Being under a lot of pressure is mentally and physically draining. Get them a gift that will be sure to help them unwind this holiday season.
- Succulents: Spruce up their desk with a simple decorative plant – to promote a positive office environment with serenity.
- A Dammit Doll: Need I say more?
- Stress Relief Aromatherapy: With lotion, spray and candle options this blend of eucalyptus and spearmint is sure to soothe their mind and help reduce stress.
The Organization Station: Always on top of everything, this person thrives with a system. Help add to their office environment with these fun gifts.
- A Smart Notebook: This digital notebook allows you to take your meeting notes with you on the go and organized them into Google Docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, or email.
- A personalized Calendar or Planner: This is essential for organizational balance in a professional’s life and work. I would be lost without mine.
- Desk Organizer: They probably have everything already organized but why not step it up with these fun options.
The Tech Geek: Constantly in the know about all of the newest and coolest gadgets on the market, give them a gift they won’t be able to resist.
- Inspire Mac Candle No. 2: A limited edition candle, designed to remind people of opening a box of new Apple products. With notes of lemon, tarragon, amber, and musk this is made for Apple fans.
- Wireless Charging Stand: A luxury at home or the office – they can throw their phone on this charging stand wherever they are and never need to be tethered to an outlet ever again.
- A subscription to Spotify or Apple Music because who doesn’t love listening to endless music?
Happy Holidays from Veracity!
Featured image photo courtesy of Caley Dimmock via Unsplash
Very helpful ideas!!!