Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Full Time, contract considered
Experience – At least a few years experience in PR & Marketing. But as in everything, it depends.
Salary – $60,000 – $80,000
Location – Remote
13 years ago, we wanted to create a working situation that enhanced our lives. It wasn’t about the money. It wasn’t even about the clients. It was about being good parents. And showing up for ourselves.
We continually come back to that original purpose to avoid accepting bad behavior, over-working, or compromising our morals. By putting our own oxygen masks on first, we better our clients by extension.
Our ultimate purpose is to serve you—our team—because without you, we’d be nothing. In this way, you become our most important client.
Here are a few guideposts we’ve put in place to ensure it stays that way:
- We are not a bank operating with outdated 9-5 hours. This is a full-time position, but why must “full-time” equate to hours? While we realize that sometimes you’re working under 40 hours/week and sometimes you’re working over 40 hours/week, we’d rather you didn’t work over 40 hours/week.
- We live by boundaries, not only with our clients, but especially with ourselves. Any time boundaries are instituted—whether they’re expected deliverables or known days off—we are more efficient and effective. Boundaries have helped us learn and grow stronger in so many ways.
- We are honest, open and willing to hear feedback. The daily flow of our lives can be improved by over-communicating, which opens the door for learning and advancement opportunities.
- We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) requires a cultural shift that takes continued effort and bravery. Beyond being an equal-opportunity employer, Veracity considers DEI when choosing and promoting clients, most of whom are actively working on DEI.
- We honor unlimited paid vacation time. But you must take at least 10 work days off in addition to the standard holidays, because we know how you are and we want you to rest and have some fun.
Senior Account Executive Job Description
Veracity’s ideal Senior Account Executive (SAE) candidate will have some years of marketing experience, ideally in the public relations category. You will be supported by a team while working with multiple clients. Our client relationships typically lead with PR and thought leadership, but we also deliver content, social media, overall marketing plans and more to clients.
Veracity SAE duties may include the following:
- Strategic ideation, including identifying and placing press opportunities for clients.
- Collaboration and management of team members on specific projects, such as research, media reports, social media maintenance and more.
- Hands-on client, project and media management, with monthly client meetings and following up with deliverables.
- Writing and editing: press pitches, articles, press releases, blog posts, social media and more.
- Pitching and following up with press.
Strong writing skills are a must, along with a proven track record of marketing project management. Must also possess good customer service and follow through skills. Also, a history of success while operating independently is ideal, as flexible work schedules and working locations are inevitable within a firm that truly practices work-life flow.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is estimated to be between $60,000 – $80,000 annually.
Benefits include unlimited vacation/PTO in addition to the standard holidays, FMLA, health benefits, competitive compensation and continuing education opportunities.
To apply: email your qualifications and two writing samples to careers(at)veracityagency.com.
Featured image courtesy of Marco Luiz Photograph on Unsplash