Gearing up for Windermere Stellar’s annual fashion show and boutique, “Calm Before the Storm,” KGW’s Portland Today hosted event organizer and Windermere Stellar broker Theresa Crough, broker and fashion model Val Ross, and designer Lisa Silveira from Portland Fashion Institute and Wandering Muse in the studio. The group highlighted the specifics of the event, demonstrated one of the looks featured in the fashion show and explained the event’s charity component — a portion of the proceeds would benefit the Windermere Foundation, serving local low-income children and families.
- Four Ways to Repurpose Content For Social Media
- PR Industry Change: A Real Conversation About Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with Fatou Barry [Podcast]
- Case Study: Community Relations Generates Targeted Media Coverage
- Breaking Free From Our Desk and Mortgage Chains
- Talking Web3 and NFTs with Joseph Jaffe [Podcast]