Gearing up for Windermere Stellar’s annual fashion show and boutique, “Calm Before the Storm,” KGW’s Portland Today hosted event organizer and Windermere Stellar broker Theresa Crough, broker and fashion model Val Ross, and designer Lisa Silveira from Portland Fashion Institute and Wandering Muse in the studio. The group highlighted the specifics of the event, demonstrated one of the looks featured in the fashion show and explained the event’s charity component — a portion of the proceeds would benefit the Windermere Foundation, serving local low-income children and families.
- Developing Long-Term Relationships Through Customer Success with Muck Rack’s Vanessa Neurohr [Podcast]
- Prevent Quiet Quitting with Employee-Centered PR
- Managing Time Within the Chaos of PR with Anna Dearmon Kornick [Podcast]
- Strategies for Maximizing Your Next Speaking Engagement Before, During and After
- Focusing On What You Can Control with Jenn Hanson-dePaula [Podcast]