Gearing up for Windermere Stellar’s annual fashion show and boutique, “Calm Before the Storm,” KGW’s Portland Today hosted event organizer and Windermere Stellar broker Theresa Crough, broker and fashion model Val Ross, and designer Lisa Silveira from Portland Fashion Institute and Wandering Muse in the studio. The group highlighted the specifics of the event, demonstrated one of the looks featured in the fashion show and explained the event’s charity component — a portion of the proceeds would benefit the Windermere Foundation, serving local low-income children and families.
- A Five-Step Guide for Delivering PR Results
- Proactive Crisis Communication Planning is the Business Insurance You Could Be Missing
- A Body Of Work: Amy’s Final PR Talk Episode [Podcast]
- Questions That No One Asks (But Should!) When Hiring a PR Firm
- The Elements of AI Governance with Janet Johnson and Ali Maaxa [Podcast]