Senior Account Executive
Full Time, contract considered
Experience – 2-3 years
Location – Portland preferred, but not required, need to be able to work Pacific Time Zone
Our growing agency is looking to add another member to our team. This experienced Senior Account Executive — with 2-3 years of true public relations experience preferably in an agency setting — will work with multiple Veracity accounts. You will be supported by a team, with Veracity principals serving as strategists and problem-solvers on all accounts.
Veracity SAE duties could include, but wouldn’t be limited to, the following:
- Identifying & placing press opportunities for clients.
- Daily contact with clients & media relating to what you’re working on.
- Collaboration & management of writer(s) and other team members on specific projects, such as research, media reports, social media maintenance and more.
- Contribute to Veracity’s social media & blog.
- Writing. Writing. Writing. Press pitches, articles, press releases, blog posts & more.
- Editing. Editing. Editing. Everyone needs an editor. Please be ours!
Most clients are B2B, thought-leadership or e-commerce focused. Flexible work schedules and working locations are granted to team-players who get results and give it their all.
Benefits include generous vacation/PTO, FMLA, health benefits, competitive compensation and continuing education opportunities.
To apply: email your qualifications and writing samples (press release and blog post) to careers(at)veracityagency.com.